Disney to aquire Marvel!

greengiant912

http://corporate.disney.go.com/news/corpor...ertainment.html

DISNEY TO ACQUIRE MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT

Worldwide leader in family entertainment agrees to acquire Marvel and its portfolio of over 5,000 characters

Acquisition highlights Disney's strategic focus on quality branded content, technological innovation and international expansion to build long-term shareholder value

Burbank, CA and New York, NY, August 31, 2009

ACtually someone came up with a very good point, that Disney owns other studios, and that is how they release movies with greater than G ratings (Touchstone, Miramax, Hollywood Pictures, ABC and ESPN are some of the other companies Disney owns). I don't think this is that big of a deal, just Disney wanting to cash in on the superhero craze.

ACtually someone came up with a very good point, that Disney owns other studios, and that is how they release movies with greater than G ratings (Touchstone, Miramax, Hollywood Pictures, ABC and ESPN are some of the other companies Disney owns). I don't think this is that big of a deal, just Disney wanting to cash in on the superhero craze.

Whoa you just blew my mind....

My post was completely joking, I guess people thought I was serious :lol:

I would be less worried about a G or PG raiting, and more worried about a dozen direct-to-DVD sequels to Iron Man. :P

My post was completely joking, I guess people thought I was serious :lol:

You are ALWAYS serious. Fact.