9750 finally overclocked

alright i got my phenom 9750 overclocked at 2.8ghz stable, ht link is 1875mhz fsb is 2110 mhz, and my ram took a small performance hit but gained a little timing to make up for it... 390 mhz vs the normal 400mhz, and clocks of 5-5-5-15 vs 5-5-5-18(normal clock) does that look alright? my temps are staying down below safe levels too, it seems alright so far i did a little prime95, i have noticed a few minor screen flickers but nothing crazy.. no chance to game on it yet ither

Good job actionstan!

One thought.

If your happy with the performance of your system, then I would just keep what you have!

Unless your system is unstable with the memory you have, but if it's stable, I'd just save your money!

Thats a good OC!

Good job actionstan!

One thought.

If your happy with the performance of your system, then I would just keep what you have!

Unless your system is unstable with the memory you have, but if it's stable, I'd just save your money!

Thats a good OC!

thanks, yea im keepin what i have unless it proves unstable in game def trying to penny pinch right now because it seems like amd and intel are gunna be bringing out some pretty sweet stuff soon