Nero 9 (basic) for free, forever

davidst

LoL! Dosent even force you to use a real email addy. Just typed some crap, and as long as it had an "@" and a . something, it worked.

Dont plan to use it though. Nero has got far too bloated for my linking. Ill stick with Irfan Recorder. :)

LoL! Dosent even force you to use a real email addy. Just typed some crap, and as long as it had an "@" and a . something, it worked.

Dont plan to use it though. Nero has got far too bloated for my linking. Ill stick with Irfan Recorder. :)

Thats why I'm still using 7, its still bloated with crap but a heck of a lot better than 9 is.

That being said this 9"Free" exe version will be nice to keep in my "programs" folder for setting up computers.

Thats why I'm still using 7, its still bloated with crap but a heck of a lot better than 9 is.

That being said this 9"Free" exe version will be nice to keep in my "programs" folder for setting up computers.

I still use 7 Ultra. Came free when I spent $$$ on an AMD 4400+ X2. Works just fine :)

Actually,i'll retract my last statement and instead say its possibly the worst link ever.Once installed,you can only burn data discs and back-ups.What a waste of time.A quick search for 'nero micro' on your chosen torrent site will throw up a far better version than this.

Actually,i'll retract my last statement and instead say its possibly the worst link ever.Once installed,you can only burn data discs and back-ups.What a waste of time.A quick search for 'nero micro' on your chosen torrent site will throw up a far better version than this.

Knew it was a bad version.

I pretty much only burn ISO's now and there's free software to do it (Windows 7 does it natively too)

I don't see the point of carrying an inconvenient 4.7GB disc when I have a 64GB USB drive