creative vs genius

N.E.A

Auzentech X-Fi Forte and X-Fi Prelude would be much better choices than anything Creative makes; Auzen uses much higher quality parts in them. The difference is the Forte is a PCI-Express and the Prelude is just regular PCI. Both would be good choices if you do a lot of gaming and want the benefits of EAX in the supported games.

If EAX doesn't matter that much to you, I'd check out the ASUS Xonar D2 or D2X, the D2X being PCI-Express and the D2 just PCI. Either of them would give you a great overall sound for music, games and movies.. just you don't get true EAX support. You get GX or DSGX mode, which emulates EAX and the sound is pretty good.. just certain games can have problems with the GX mode and its better to leave it off for them, but its mostly the games from KOEI (Dynasty Warriors). Otherwise, GX mode works really well to emulate EAX, but again, its not true EAX and certain effects aren't replicated exactly but it does a pretty good job with it.

thank you for your suggestion i think i will go with asus , KOEI games , i do not even what the heck is it so no problem ...i choose asus because i know the company and i trust all of it`s products whatever they do is good for me about Auzen i am reading reviews about right , now so i will find out which one is best and get it , thank you all guys for your kindness and for your help ...

if you have any more suggestions i still have my ears ....:)

Edited by N.E.A