Video Card Problems?

TheConqueror

Hey guys!

Anyway there is some strange problem with my computer. Basically, sometimes, especially when I try to play games or do something graphics intensive, my screen just turns a random color. So far I had pink and screen. Then it just gets stuck. I think this is the video card, how can I solve this problem?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your ram could be outright dead, try removing all the sticks and trying the computer and see if the result is the same. If it boots or beeps then try putting each stick in at a time and see if it will boot up. If you can get it to boot then run memtest on it

You're running 6GB on a motherboard that can only do dual channel...that can't be helping the situation. Try two DIMMs, run memtest...

It really sounds like you've got plenty of instability. Check your voltages (make sure memory is set to manufacturer recommended). If you've gotten memtest errors with the settings you used to install windows...there's no guarantee that it even installed properly. Start simple...check, add more stuff, check.