Sign in to follow this  
Andrewr05

Diablo II B.net thread

I just started new again recently myself. I'm just taking it slow and playing the game the way it was meant to be played which is much more fun to me.

If anyone wants to get together for a game my user name is jgoll, right now i have a lvl 26 druid and am in act 4, also its a ladder character US East.

Edited by BizaroStormy

Well I just played for about half an hour and realized that I'm not really sure how to play this game anymore, I picked a barbarian because I was just getting back into it and he is the easiest to deal with but... I really can't figure out where to place skills and stats... I feel retarded.

Well I just played for about half an hour and realized that I'm not really sure how to play this game anymore, I picked a barbarian because I was just getting back into it and he is the easiest to deal with but... I really can't figure out where to place skills and stats... I feel retarded.

I think the beauty of D2, is that there are so many options for how you design your character and level up...you never really get the same character each time you play. I think I usually put my points into strength, vitality...nothing else. Just use mana leech. Weapons mastery is great...just pick one and stick with it. I LOVE maces ;)

I like battle orders, shout, whirlwind (or frenzy).

Don't feel bad...I was in the same boat and effed up my summancer, putting 3 points in mages when I should have stuck to skelies and mastery :(. At least with synergies, it's not a complete waste.

Don't feel bad...I was in the same boat and effed up my summancer, putting 3 points in mages when I should have stuck to skelies and mastery :(. At least with synergies, it's not a complete waste.

They both should be maxed eventually anyway :P

All my stuff is still there from two years ago thanks to me and an old friend taking turns logging/playing the account to keep it active. I don't play anymore but still enter bnet to reset the expiration timer every two months :). After letting my stuff expire twice before I decided to keep it all active "Just in case".

My main is a 92 PVP bone nec(which is useless since they put enigma in). His merc is a 92 Act2 merc with all reduce enemy speed based and has 95% slow PLUS the slow effect from the ice aura...makes bosses and key runs a breeze. Also have an 83 summoner and an 88 psn nec. I guess you can count a 60-ish FoH pally that I started but never finished as well. All the others are mules :lol:.

All the items are perm, including a sexy RARE Storm circlet...most SCs poofed a year ago from the warden but for some reason mine survived and is perm :ph34r:.

They both should be maxed eventually anyway :P

mages suck in NM and Hell, especially the latter, even when they're maxed and skel mastery is maxed. Resistances are too high in Hell and mages don't do much damage to begin with.

Anyone got some free time? I need to xfer some items. Got my Assassin to level 88 now. I still need to collect a few more items. Then do all the stats and skills quests.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Anyone got Shadow Dancers and Asn FCR Ammy/Helm for trade on US East Non-Lad? I got Fg on d2jsp.

I think I'm gonna work on making a new gold find barb. Since I lost my old one. I feel the need to gamble with the NPCs for loot.

Edited by Krazyxazn