Sign in to follow this  
PingoPongo

[Deal] Gateway 24"

Its the shellschoker thing...

Gateway FHD2401 (24", 5ms response, 1920x1200)

Newegg must not know good deals because that really is what a 24" should cost normally. And why does it use 150 watts!!! My monitor uses like 92W or something. (and isn't Gateway dead)

Newegg needs to post up some debranded hp 24" monitors for $200 like buy.com did :D

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I had that exact same model come in one day at Circuit City (replacing the 2400 model) and was put up as a display... About a month later the thing died.

Newegg must not know good deals because that really is what a 24" should cost normally. And why does it use 150 watts!!! My monitor uses like 92W or something. (and isn't Gateway dead)

Newegg needs to post up some debranded hp 24" monitors for $200 like buy.com did :D

lol, you'd get a heart attack if you'd see estonian prices

Edited by PingoPongo

Best $200 I ever spent :)

But yeah, reviews aren't too great and seeing the monitor first hand, it's not really too impressive. If it was $100 cheaper, I'm sure more people would consider it. The monitor was always overpriced anyways, and I'm not really sure why.

Sign in to follow this