Sign in to follow this  
panjang110

palit gtx260sonic mounting hole

hi guys :)

anyone here knows the pitch for palit gtx260sonic mounting hole? like in this picture here and here there are 2 sets of hole and this palit version uses the inner mounting hole, it looks like the outer hole is the same on standard gtx260 and the inner ones are new hole for their custom cooler.

i'm going going to upgrade my old 8800gt to this and i wonder if i can transplant my xigmatek battle axe in to this thing, FYI the xigmatek got 2 mounting hole which is 53mm for the G92's and 58mm for the G80's

Edited by panjang110

Sadly I do not have that card any more.

Looking at the install instructions it shows compatsbility for the pcb holes should be the same as a standard GT200 GTx260

what is the pitch for standard gt200 gtx260? the palit pcb look like a standard one but from my observation instead of using the standard mounting hole they remove the IHS bracing and reuse the hole meant for the brace meaning the mounting pitch is smaller than usual. :blink: