Diablo 3: Monk Class Returns

WhenKittensATK

DIII could very well be released on consoles as well and I hope that that doesn't ruin our content system.

;)

I doubt they would release it to console, pc and mac seem to be all they go for now, I remember they tried releasing the original diablo on playstation 1 and... it was pretty much a failure.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they would release it to console, pc and mac seem to be all they go for now, I remember they tried releasing the original diablo on playstation 1 and... it was pretty much a failure.

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/002/002255/articles.html

It got nearly an 8.0 overall rating, I don't see that as a failure.

DIII could very well be released on consoles as well and I hope that that doesn't ruin our content system.

One of the Blizzard developers actually addressed this question. He said that several of them are console gamers as well, so it's not that they're just PC gamers, but that their games tend to simply play better on the PC. So for now, their efforts are solely focused on that.

And yes, bry, of course there will be at least one expansion that adds characters...I think that's pretty much a given :lol:

I remember it has a curse which makes him or allies steal life from enemies. I think the skill name is Iron Maiden? :unsure: He can also steal life with his blood golem.

And the Paladin is able to heal with his holy bolts.

Edit: I also remember the druid can steal life when shapeshifted, and he can summon a life-stealing vine also.

Edited by The Smith

just not healing as his prime duty

That's the key. Several of the D2 classes had some semblance of a healing skill, but there is no pure healer. Pure healers do not work in games focused on fast-paced, non-stop action. Healing slows down the pacing. Pots are a lot quicker, not to mention there's life leeching as well.