Diablo 3: Monk Class Returns

WhenKittensATK

"We're going to have to keep that one a secret until next year."--Jay Wilson, in response to a question regarding Diablo II's amazon class.

:(

We want it NOW!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blizzard needs a estimated release date for sc2 and d3 now!

WoW: Cataclysm and SC2 are set for next year 2010. Diablo 3 won't be out till 2011.

http://digg.com/d311a63

I vote for the last 5th class to be Paladin. Amazon to me wasn't very useful in PvP or PvE not anywhere close to a Paladin in either category. Necromancer would be cool, but seeing as the Witch Doctor can summon their own minions is more than enough.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The Necromancer class (which I'm assuming will be present - BLIZZARD YOU DIE IF THERE ISNT! :angry: ) is going to be... AWESOME!

I hope they leave out the Necros, I remember the super lag they can generate :D

I seriously can not wait for this game to come out, I may disappear from OCC for a few weeks when it is released.

They already stated that the next class would NOT be a returning class.

There will only be five classes in D3, so there's no question the next class will be some sort of archer class, as right now there is no bow-wielding class. It'll probably be a Ranger or Hunter similar to MMO classes....archer with a pet. They could even do a tree for traps if they want to bring that aspect into D3, or shapeshifting, thought I think the latter is unlikely.

PS. krazy, a maxxed multishot zon would annihilate all of PVE before it even appeared on the screen, and then you just used guided arrow for the bosses (or in PvP)

PS. krazy, a maxxed multishot zon would annihilate all of PVE before it even appeared on the screen, and then you just used guided arrow for the bosses (or in PvP)

That was true in 1.09, a lot changed after that. It was the best patch though...

PvE Nova Sorc, PvP Orb Sorc, PvP Zealot/Charger, PvP Bowazon, PvE Javazon. All the PvP chars decked out in legit gear, PvE with pretty much the best gear (hacked or not..) and a bot completely decked out in (mostly) hacked MF gear.. Good times!

Back on earth now... D3 has a ranged caster, heavy and light melee and a mage. All that's missing is some sort of amazon.

I guess you guys are right the most logically 5th class will be a ranged physical damage class. Since there are going to be no returning classes :(.

I just like Paladin so much :(. Hammerdin killed everything, except for Ubers. Smiters killed Ubers while leeching their HP :D. I just remember destroying Amazons in PvP :D. They would hide off screen and spam. Run out an teleport to them and get them quick :D. They just get evade locked while trying to put distance :rolleyes: .

Good point guys...

There are already two "magic" classes so i don't think a Necro would fit in, damn it! what was I thinking!?

That being said I agree that it will most likely be some sort of "ranger/archer" which I guess is cool.

I was so stuck in my own little world (I love the mancer class) that I was thinking about how t would fit into the game...

5 classes at release... but we all know Blizzard will milk us for an expansion pack or two and add a few more classes in. :P
That wil be awesome, I don't think it could ever be as awesome as LOD though.

We're beyond the limit of resolution issues as well, does anyone remember how AWESOME it was to install the Lord of Destruction expansion and be able to play at 800x600?

Unique class items or how about the runes and rune words.

I just don't see DIII having as epic of a response as DII did even though I think it will be an absolutely incredible game...

Hopefully it works out though.

DIII could very well be released on consoles as well and I hope that that doesn't ruin our content system.

;)