rud3bwoy

[WTS] Sony ps3 launch 60 gb

I bought the ps3 since launch the 60 gb model and only used it maybe for a week,i want to sell it to get a slim ps3,so if anyone is looking for the launch ps3 in perfect condition and basically never used i am selling mines,ill also throw in a dual shock 3 controller

paypal.confirmed verified only

message me with offers and must pay for shipping thanks

heatware-rud3bwoy

A new PS3 with 80GB hard drive is $299 shipped, so ~$30 less for a model with less capacity that's been used for years? Meh.

A new PS3 with 80GB hard drive is $299 shipped, so ~$30 less for a model with less capacity that's been used for years? Meh.

But it has PS2 compatibility :P

used for a year?used for a week and never touched other than to put updates on it.

has more features than all the new models even tho it is 60 gb

so yea i can easily sell it for 300 to on ebay but choose not to.

what are the more features than all the new models?

better backwards compatibility since it has hardware emulation not software (I have the same unit)

ah cool.

I know this is a little too late, but, so Sony removed backwards compatibility for loyal PS2 customers, so that they have to re-buy games that they already have and only Sony benefits?

ah cool.

I know this is a little too late, but, so Sony removed backwards compatibility for loyal PS2 customers, so that they have to re-buy games that they already have and only Sony benefits?

That's BS IMHO, you should be able to send your code on your games box and have them ship you out a compatible copy.

They can take the money hit (even though i paid for the game already), with all their other overpriced hardware

Edited by IVIYTH0S