Official Automotive Photography thread

From an Add campaign I had photographed for a friend who is into advertising, this was for her final project in Advertising in school.

Camera: Nikon D700

Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)

Aperture: f/22.0

Focal Length: 50 mm

Exposure: 0.00

ISO Speed: 200

Exposure Bias: 0 EV

3916150541_3a3da5c575_b.jpg

Edited by torqueguru

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for the praise everyone.

torqueguru, I love your latest one. It would have never occurred to me to use that tight of an aperture on that type of photo. The starburst it created is a nice touch. Higher res available by any chance?

This thread officially makes every picture I've ever taken look like utter crap. :lol:

EDIT:

Here's an attempt to make the quick shot I took of my car when I first got it look halfway artistic:

:lol:

Edited by Waco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Are there any photographers from MN. that has a studio large enough to shoot a full size conversion van> I also need several outdoor shots. I would prefer not to pay Ansel Adams prices :)

We I am from Minnesota but I wouldn't make you pay for my pictures because, well I am not a photographer, I am a guy with a camera. I will keep an eye out for one though.

• 1 month later...

Damn, wish I had checked this section out earlier. Really liked where this thread was going ...and wish you guys had posted bigger resolutions.

All of these are definitely high quality work. Very impressive! :cool2: