Nzxt whisper/tempest or Altec 902

Hello everyone,

I was looking around for a new PC case and for my price range I have to choose from about the NZXT Tempest/Whisper or Altec 902... I prefer the Whisper, for its space and quietness, but the overclocking solutions on it will definetly will be a hell of inferior compared to Tempest or Altec 902, so which one of these is the better ones, or is there a forth solution?

Thanks.

That space is for an intake fan.. Its entirely up to you to install a fan there or not, the case's airflow is pretty good even without it.. You can just try using it with stock fans and later add and upgrade as required...

Edited by nns

Hm, maybe I will try it on when I will get a new system, the only decision now if i should mount the PSU upwards or downwards, cause w/o the wheels the space there is about 2cm from the ground.

I decided to go for the HAF 932, I'm just wondering, I saw there's a space on the bottom of the case for a fan, anyone has got any ideas if I should install one and which way?

I have the front and bottom fan taking in and all the rest sucking out. I have a q6600 OC'd to 3.0 ghz and 2 4870's in crossfire. Heat is not even close to an issue with this case. Not the quietest case but cool.

Hm, maybe I will try it on when I will get a new system, the only decision now if i should mount the PSU upwards or downwards, cause w/o the wheels the space there is about 2cm from the ground.

downwards still works fine. It is meant to suck in air so upward cud result in hot air being sucked in.

Hm, I guess I will have to search for alternatives, retailers in my country don't have any Cooler masters, there are no supliers... The Best they have to offer are altec or thermaltake, and for the price they're crappy compared to the HAF...