New Game Trailers/Previews

SenitaL

Here's 3 top games that im sure you are all are itching to get your claws/tentacles/hands or whattever on :P . I've posted HD links to Stage Demo's so it will give you all a great idea of how the games will be like. The original concept of this post was to share links, but as tkrow21 pointed out this could lead to a messy thread, so its just the 3 for your veiwing pleasure today:

- Dark Void:

- Mass Effect 2:

- Bioshock 2:

Enjoy! ;)

Edited by SenitaL

I'm not sure if this is a great idea, because posting one video tends to lead to huge discussions and large threads. Having all those posts jammed up into one thread would become chaotic, fast.

I'm not sure if this is a great idea, because posting one video tends to lead to huge discussions and large threads. Having all those posts jammed up into one thread would become chaotic, fast.

Ahh now that is a good point :( in that case, Enjoy the video's i've posted and Feel free to comment on them!

Well I liked the bioshock 2 video, though I'm not entirely sure I like the idea of having to protect little sisters like that, reminds me of the later levels of bioshock where you had to protect a little sister, I had a tough time with that one.

Edited by Deathmineral

- Mass Effect 2:

mmmm....mass effect.....yummy..... B:)

it is isnt it ;)

i Love what they are doing with Bioshock 2, it looks far more challenging to 'adopt' the sister rather than killing a dady and harvesting or freeing her.

It also looks like you can deal out some sirious mayhem! :D

On a minus note, the graphics dont look like they have improved much :(, i hope they get round to improving them for the PC version or just add an editor this time and leave it to the community?

Edited by SenitaL

The graphics looked good to me, I don't really see why you would want to improve on them really. I'm more curious how an adopted little sister would react to you killing another little sister.

Edited by Deathmineral

The graphics looked good to me, I don't really see why you would want to improve on them really. I'm more curious how an adopted little sister would react to you killing another little sister.

If you can improve them, and technology has advanced since the 1st title, then why not? a little extra eye candy's always welcome in my books, and in this day and age, games Need to look good aswell to back up the good gameplay/story ect ;)

Very Good question, perhaps - seeing as the little sister on your shoulder is guiding you to get more adam in the first place, and you are a big daddy, then you may not need to harvest any other sisters you come across. But that raises the question, what happens when you do come across another little sister, i doubt you can carry 2 arround with you - this way mister bubbles, No That way! :P

Edited by SenitaL

I'm not saying they shouldn't improve on it, but I think graphics should always be the last thing on the list, I mean if I wanted the game to look pretty... I would have just watched a movie instead, I don't see the need for high end graphics at all.