Sign in to follow this  
molotovdaskwerl

?=would u sign a petition to get killzone2 on the PC

i was considering the possibility that supposing enough people would sign the petition to get killzone 2 on the PC that would make it on to PC

ofcourse i am hesitating to start said petition before i ask a couple wat they think would happen

considering that, not certain, but they may have a deal to keep it sony only but wat if they see the profits coming

anyways

give me ur opinion

To be honest I dont think its worth going after. Has there ever been an internet petition thats changed anything?

I like Killzone 2, but it's not gonna happen. Killzone 2 is suppose to make people want to buy a PS3, because that's the only way they could play it. Porting it to PC would defeat the purpose.

A port of Fat Princess however I will sign a petition for :D.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Agreed, KZ2 is great but hell would probably have to freeze over before they made it for PC.

How about one to get Halo 3 on the pc, its about time they did, i mean come one! who in the world - that owns a 360 Dosent have halo 3? theres only so many more sales they can make on that game :rolleyes: 1 and 2 have come out so it only seems logical, inevitable infact so why not now rather than in another 2 years which is when they will probably get arround to it.

Edited by SenitaL

hmmm

damn, o well i guess

i wanna play KZ2 but not if i'm going to buy a PS3 just for it

atleast not until ps3's cost 200$, maybe get some games that aren't for PC

still would have been nice to see it on

maybe they'll be nice and do it like they did with RTCW where they port it over in two years like every other "console" exclusive

it'd be neat

Killzone 2. Not quite as hot and loved as Sony would have liked.

It retailed new for about

Shhhh dont say that! theres no reason for H3 not to make it to pc. They have to make it at some point, my guess is when ODST is getting old they will releace a pc version containing everything, that will bump the popularity for the game back up and everyone with a PC will rush to buy it. Untill then they can keep squeezing as much as possible out of the franchise from console gamers. :closedeyes:

Unfortunately it is quite true that "everyone with a pc will rush to buy it" this includes idiots that don't know the first thing about computers but loved halo on the xbox so much... I've seen this happen, terrifying and laughable sight.

What are you talking about? RTCW came out on pc before any console.

think the vice versa, it might happen

i will not go and get Halo 3, to me it's less a shooter and more a fighting game

reminds me of quake or something similar

still i'd love to see killzone 2 on PC, i would play it nonstop no food to eat for three months

I like Killzone 2, but it's not gonna happen. Killzone 2 is suppose to make people want to buy a PS3, because that's the only way they could play it. Porting it to PC would defeat the purpose.

A port of Fat Princess however I will sign a petition for :D.

:withstupid: The odds of getting Killzone 2 is slim to none, especially since you don't often see sequels jump ship without the original game first.

I completely agree about Fat Princess though! The game looks hella fun. It's such a unique twist on the usual CTF, and it'd probably be a lot easier to port over to the PC (as in it seems an easier game to just create from scratch for the PC). In addition, PC gamers love multiplayer games, and this seems like an easy one you can just pick up and play in short sessions whenever you want.