Song's too good. It needs to be louder!

itsmee

Hey all.

Apologies for the simplicity of this question cos I'm sure that you've got a whole lot more interesting knowledge to impart to us techno-peasants.

Is the volume level spewed out by motherboard soundkit able to be adjusted? Currently got SoundMAX HD audio courtesy of Asus P6TDeluxe denting my lugholes, however, cranking it up to level 100 with earplugs in would still leave my nan wanting. Do I need to run this through an amplified system to increase my chance of middle age deafness or can I boost it in a different manner?

Thanx in advance

Take your earplugs out :lol:

Pretty much any digital audio system runs best at "full volume" as this is just the whole signal, and anything less is lesser quality/detail...

If you have a speaker amplifier with a headphone output, this would be a lot more preferable than running the headphones direct from onboard audio...

Not only that, but head phones, especially like ear buds at max volume, you're going to go deaf...you'd be surprised how quick your hearing goes away without you realizing it.

I'd suggest a good set of speakers, I love my Z-5500's from logitech.

Not only that, but head phones, especially like ear buds at max volume, you're going to go deaf...you'd be surprised how quick your hearing goes away without you realizing it.

+1 i've only just got my hearing back after pouring hot almond oil into my ears :lol:

I have a gloss black Set of JBL Creature II's - Yes the Darth Vader Helmet spews bass out to my hearts content, (Bullet For My Valentine FTW!) and it also fits in nicely with the rest of my system (samsung 26" shiny black, razer tarantula keyboard shiny black ect..) :P

Edited by SenitaL

• 1 month later...

very true...!!

take it from a nearly deaf guy, it just keeps getting worse, never better...

take good care of your hearing....please...!