550 unlocking cores

connor776

ya know what your right so then what laptop do you think would be a good one on a 400$ budget I am personally thinking of a mini but I am not sure how well they work! What do you think of them? Also I love that line "keep you nice rig for gaming and other usefull stuff" obviously stuff other than school work! Oh and remember on the laptop I am only a freshman in highschool so I won't be needing it all the time. That's why I was thinking of a mini!

By other useful stuff, I mean video editing, CADD work, photochopping, all the things I never planned on doing as a freshman and ended up doing by the time a graduated, my CADD classes were fun but were the reason I got into computers. Netbooks/Mini's are nice because they are portable and light but aren't great for high processing needs or people with big clumsy fingers like me. From a quick googling here is a nice Netbook and a reveiw on it here. $430.

Edit:Looks to be an old model here is the new one HP 5110 Loosks like a nice net book, 16Gb SSD or same price from 160GB 5400 RPM HDD add $45 for a 32GB ssd. One GB of of ddr2. 1.6Ghz Atom in 2 flavors.

Edited by gabrieltessin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By other useful stuff, I mean video editing, CADD work, photochopping, all the things I never planned on doing as a freshman and ended up doing by the time a graduated, my CADD classes were fun but were the reason I got into computers. Netbooks/Mini's are nice because they are portable and light but aren't great for high processing needs or people with big clumsy fingers like me. From a quick googling here is a nice Netbook and a reveiw on it here. $430.

Edit:Looks to be an old model here is the new one HP 5110 Loosks like a nice net book, 16Gb SSD or same price from 160GB 5400 RPM HDD add $45 for a 32GB ssd. One GB of of ddr2. 1.6Ghz Atom in 2 flavors.

other than a netbook what would be a good laptop to buy ?

other than a netbook what would be a good laptop to buy ?

Not my area of expertise but I would say go to walmart or bestbuy and have a look around, nothing like actually touching something before you buy it.

Not my area of expertise but I would say go to walmart or bestbuy and have a look around, nothing like actually touching something before you buy it.

thats a good idea but could I send you the specs of the top three I am thinking of?