BSOD Error

iOverclock

Hey

my computer has suddenly been getting the blue screen and its saying Physical Memory Dump and after a while it would reboot automatically. I dont know what is causing this but it happens during the middle of Prototype. My specs are on my sig. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Matter of fact, I found the option to stop your computer from auto-restarting when you get a BSOD just recently.

XP (I believe that's the way to do it on XP)

Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings -> Uncheck "Automatically Restart"

Vista/Win 7 (What I'm currently using and know how to get to it)

Start Menu -> Search "System" -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings -> Uncheck "Automatically Restart"

Then the next time you get the BSOD. Write down the STOP code and anything else that comes under it. A simple google of the stop codes will tell you the problem.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Matter of fact, I found the option to stop your computer from auto-restarting when you get a BSOD just recently.

XP (I believe that's the way to do it on XP)

Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings -> Uncheck "Automatically Restart"

Vista/Win 7 (What I'm currently using and know how to get to it)

Start Menu -> Search "System" -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings -> Uncheck "Automatically Restart"

Then the next time you get the BSOD. Write down the STOP code and anything else that comes under it. A simple google of the stop codes will tell you the problem.

:withstupid: That is the best way, also look in the startup options for the dump 0_K and uncheck that if its there as well.