[WTB] really cheap 775 proc+ddr2+maybe mobo and PSU.

nickosha

Anyways I've been far too lazy getting my pc fixed so I finally asked around the local computer repair places and came to the conclusion that it would probably be cheaper just to buy some old parts.

So what I'm looking for is:

Any cheap socket 775 processor. Even a P4 would be fine for what I'm using it for.

A stick of DDR2. Any brand or speed.

A name-brand 300W or higher PSU.

A socket 775 motherboard.

I don't want anything fancy here. I just want something that is cheap and confirmed to be working. I'm considering making a torrentbox out of it or giving it to my parents to replace their 7 y/o PC so I might be interested if you also have an old hard drive or cd/dvd drive.

I've got a few things around here that I could sell, here's a short list of some things, but feel free to PM with any questions:

Celeron 420 (Not your grandma's cellery, better than a P4 and OCs like a champ, currently in mom's shuttle XPC, but that's not a problem)

E4300 (lapped, though not the best lapping ever, didn't do it myself and have been too lazy to redo)

I have a lot of ram from 512-2GB sticks of DDR2 in various speeds so no shortage there

ASUS P5B-E P965 based Motherboard

EVGA 112-CK-NF77-A1 e-7150/630i GPU Motherboard Lifetime warranty on this one so keep that in mind

Also have more or less an entire HP base specs are E6400/G945 motherboard w/PCIe/2GB ram/250GB HDD/Case, NO POWER SUPPLY

Ive got a DVD-RW or two floating around as well

The only thing I dont really have any extras on would be a PSU.

As for pricing, I don't really want to price it all atm, so I guess make and offer or ask about a certain part and we'll try to work something out.

And no i don't mind selling to people with less posts :D

Dang no power supplies, but here's the other stuff I got if you're interested.

Pentium 4 520J 2.80GHz (SL7PR)

ASUS P5B Standard (No onboard video so I'll throw in a cheap card pulled from a Dell, some ATI RV610LE card)

Crucial Ballistix 1GB Sticks (2 available)

Let me know if you are interested.

Note: I think the RV610LE is an HD2400

Edited by supergeek101

I have 4 1GB sticks of Super Talent 800mhz 4-4-3-8 (though I only was ever able to get 4-4-4-12 to run stable) I'd send to ya for $30 shipped (assuming you're US)

Edited by IVIYTH0S