can i play COD5 without steam even though i get it with steam

molotovdaskwerl

i jizzed bricks when i saw that COD5 was half off on steam for like three days, but i usemy friends steam account to play steam games at the moment

suppose i purchased a non steam game via steam, such as COD5, can i play her without needing steam up?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i jizzed bricks when i saw that COD5 was half off on steam for like three days, but i usemy friends steam account to play steam games at the moment

suppose i purchased a non steam game via steam, such as COD5, can i play her without needing steam up?

I'm Pretty sure u can

if you buy a steam game , you HAVE to use steam. there is no other way unless you use Steambuster whats a cracked version of steam, still the same tho

if you buy a steam game , you HAVE to use steam. there is no other way unless you use Steambuster whats a cracked version of steam, still the same tho

Not true. If you browse your steam/common folder you will see that there are usually two exe files for each game. One will launch steam and the other will not. Create a shortcut to the non steam one and bam! you are in.:)..Still don't know why people don't like using steam though..

steam has some nice featurs but overall it's a huge process whore, and an uneccesary application, and personally i think that was valve's one bad idea

if i can get the MP, i mite "aquire" it paralegally, if u catch my drift, for the reason that i heard that EA games pack various programs that could burn someone such as myself

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

steam has some nice featurs but overall it's a huge process whore, and an uneccesary application, and personally i think that was valve's one bad idea

if i can get the MP, i mite "aquire" it paralegally, if u catch my drift, for the reason that i heard that EA games pack various programs that could burn someone such as myself

IMO Steam is the best thing since sliced bread. No more fear about the number of times you can install a game, or losing a CD, or keeping your game up to date etc.

Not true. If you browse your steam/common folder you will see that there are usually two exe files for each game. One will launch steam and the other will not. Create a shortcut to the non steam one and bam! you are in.:)..Still don't know why people don't like using steam though..

Not true, looking in my CoD4 folder and see two icons; SP and MP.