[WTS] tons of pc games

rud3bwoy

trying to sell these for a friend so he can buy my hard drives paypal only i believe 30 for each

DemiGod

street Fighter4

Cod5

Hawx

Red Alert 3

Fear 2 project origins

Far cry 2

Empire Total War

The Chronicles of riddick dark athena

Stormrise

The last remnant

& a bunch more.

I also have unopened pc games like Sims 3 & prototype.

7. Software Rules:

A. We have a zero tolerance for pirated software. In the event that you sell pirated software on our site, all identifiably and personal information about you WILL be immediately turned over to the authorities.

B. You may NOT sell or trade academic or NFR (Not for Resale) software.

C. ALL OEM software must be sold/traded with a piece of hardware as per the OEM software TOS states.

D. You may NOT sell or trade beta accounts, game accounts, game characters, or any other type of entity that you do not physically own.

E. You may NOT sell or trade CD Keys without the original disks or CD(s).

Just FYI :)

Just FYI :)

that's dumb (no offense OCC), I hate physical copies of games. I digitalize all of my games onto steam whenever I get new ones (if I ever buy them physically, I usually just get them off steam)

why not tho?what if the key is legal and he or she has proof they are legal?and it belongs to that seller

Its probably just to make sure the keys are legal, and save any IP stuff from coming up. Personally I dont think I'd ever buy just a CD-Key from a dude on a website without the original CD. Steam is a whole different thing, thats a trusted website. :)