gigabyte p55

hey guys ..has anyone seen this ....i can`t wait till i get one of these (ud6-ud5)

i got this from techpowerup ...it was there for quit a while but i`ve never seen it here at occ so i took it and here it is ..what do you think of these boards ..looks like ddr2 is gone :( but ddr3 is getting cheaper and that is good :) ...but i still don`t see the diffrence between ddr2 and ddr3 ...it is not like ddr and ddr2 i think there was ....

Edited by N.E.A

I take it those are i7 boards?

p55 run (take) i5 cpus lga 1156

They're the upcoming i5 boards.

yes and they rock...

Edited by N.E.A

All of the new P55 boards look really nice. Its good to see that Gigabyte has finally stopped using the rainbow-brite color scheme.

that is right....and the 24 phase power on the ud6 is unbeatable....

that is right....and the 24 phase power on the ud6 is unbeatable....

I think they went a little overboard on that, they need to get there current boards working and get 222 BLCK limit fixed, I have 4 or 5 X58s that are useless for benching without doing a mod that they will not give out...

I have 4 or 5 X58s that are useless for benching without doing a mod that they will not give out...

This may be off topic but how the hell do you have money for food? :lol: Seriously it seems like you are constantly building new rigs with awesome parts. Eh not a big deal I may not want to know, I'm just jealous.

This may be off topic but how the hell do you have money for food? :lol: Seriously it seems like you are constantly building new rigs with awesome parts. Eh not a big deal I may not want to know, I'm just jealous.

Its easy, I dont have a wife or kids or an ex wife either to pay money to or child support of course everything I have is paid for so no bills...

Oh the life of a bachelor.............

No wife to nag you

No kid to tell you he got a ticket

Oh the life!

LOL

Even running the PCIe up to 130 did not help you get past 222 bclock

No not on Gigabyte, they have a mod out for PCIE and a special bios if you can get the info and the bios. I have emailed hicookie and pmed him but no response. No problem doing it on the Asus P6T or the classified though.