DDR3 and NB overclocking help in need =)

Yaaay I OC'd my Phenom II 720BE to 3.6 but... I guess that was the easy part (right?). ok, I haven OCZ DDR3 1600MHz ram and an ASRock M3A790GXH/128M MoBo. Isn't NB clocking kinda similar to CPU clocking? But ram is pretty much different, I have an need to tweak the last bit of my PC but I know nothing about tweaking ram. Yes, a little but not too much. Just gimme few kind facts of DDR3 OC. Some ram specs below;

7.7.7.20 latency on stock, 2Gigs of Ram, DRAM frequency seems to be 488.0 and command rate 2T. Want more info? Just ask =)

the northbridge has a multiplier like the CPU, but its hidden in advanced bios options, refer to your motherboard manual.

most people only get a small overclock, 2200-2400.

the memory you should check your manufacturers website for overclock settings or your manual that came with the memory. in small tiny print sometimes they put the timings for the memory at certain speeds.

the northbridge has a multiplier like the CPU, but its hidden in advanced bios options, refer to your motherboard manual.

most people only get a small overclock, 2200-2400.

the memory you should check your manufacturers website for overclock settings or your manual that came with the memory. in small tiny print sometimes they put the timings for the memory at certain speeds.

Ok thanks =D