torqueguru

3500$ Rendering/Gaming Rig build

Nice system and really nice clocks there!

Looks like it came out great!

Thanks guys, and not possible without all the directions I received here.

Some Pics:

OgAAAME8pZw1J2_jkhyp_oym0ymMGOxxTqXI_T7sEskpBbJnCsuPhqm8tGrDOnqE-5TtQvLATWLjMQ_IKzE2nTkF6ZUAm1T1UEOsQSyN9DzqGM8_r9uz16YNRhx3.jpg

OgAAAF53UfvBGUNZ8RrWjFLncy6MbIcIAcFV5TKWPVde1PamuyZ9pldBj4e3RuoPoca9uksdzNpzLa_rxq3P2u-c3HwAm1T1UMlcXLlUp6zxpDByFXEUr7rFI3Xs.jpg

OgAAAIAAsX9QSW6LtW8BsbAGHQ8ZyPr5oacJRRcTuotfvB6WtGJwf-Z4TaeyHjwTEM5zt12qDnageXR6Nh7pKLvOJbQAm1T1UFWp2ExQsoK7M9VNdG4ECXSYv7un.jpg

OgAAAJKJQbZt7Lm5mM1mYDonxv8pLBoGx7XkOu-2Ha9qtPfjzWxi941bPAvcq2x3ct5374pVY3V9CkbHxneBYQztlrAAm1T1UKBRbmRqrunyMtxJyALfhZ2bj8uM.jpg

What kind of temps are you running at? I want to compare yours to the water cooling system i just installed in mine. That build looks phenomenal BTW!

Really really impressive build! Nice overclock. System looks very powerful. A really good build for the price.

What kind of temps are you running at? I want to compare yours to the water cooling system i just installed in mine. That build looks phenomenal BTW!

Thanks a bunch. Well at idle, i get around 24 degrees. At full load, like rendering/gaming, it goes atmost upto 45 degrees.

Really really impressive build! Nice overclock. System looks very powerful. A really good build for the price.

Thanks again, it involved a lot of effort from myself and our fellow occ members!

At full load, like rendering/gaming, it goes atmost upto 45 degrees.

What about OCCT v3 CPU:Linpack? I guarantee it will be hotter than rendering, but am interested just how hot, and also how hot compared to the CPU/GPU load of gaming on a single loop :)

You can also run the PSU test of OCCT (does CPU+GPU maximum load) to see what the load temps of CPU+GPU would be when both fully loaded... You might have to download and install the latest DirectX Runtime for the GPU tests to work in OCCT