torqueguru

3500$ Rendering/Gaming Rig build

I think you need a newer version of CPU-Z lol... but otherwise, nice work and great pics :)

new cpuz yeah! i see you opted out of the quadro, best of luck with your new build :)

Nice build. i like the cosmos case. Very nice

Not to sure about the Red fan in front, and the silver ish optical drive. looks kinda funky

how about some close up shots of the inside.

Edited by ShallowBay

I think you need a newer version of CPU-Z lol... but otherwise, nice work and great pics :)

LOL! I agree! I am having trouble with internet. I actually have a 64 bit Vista Os for now, and the wifi adaptor i bought is not working well on it. So no internet on it. I am posting from my laptop now. SO managed to find an old cpu z fossilized in my hard drive in some deep corner :)

Thanks!

why 1.5 tb's?

Coz i want lots of space, to do a lot of high res photography and HD video compositing, which eats disk space. Plus these days games too hog a lot.

Well, Looks like you built a Kickass system! I would say the only real drawback of your system is the Ram. up it to 12 and you'll be set. What you said about hard drives is true. I have 3 TB in my system and its 2/3 full. Thats what happens when you back up everything twice, lol. you can never have too many backups though. There's no way I'm losing my 300 GB itunes library, lol. or all of my work either.

Coz i want lots of space, to do a lot of high res photography and HD video compositing, which eats disk space. Plus these days games too hog a lot.

get another 6gb for like $60 well worth it when editing.

Well guys, thanks for that. I had already gone for 12 Gig. I am on 12 Gig Corsair Dominators . Actually i made an error in my sig :)

Edited by torqueguru