BSOD Memory related?

Well if i put my pc to sleep, when i try to wake it up i get a BSOD and at the top it says MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. then when i push the reset button to make it restart it says, resuming windows, (i have NEVER seen this screen before.) Then goes back to my desktop as though it has been woken up and nothing went wrong?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Well if i put my pc to sleep, when i try to wake it up i get a BSOD and at the top it says MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. then when i push the reset button to make it restart it says, resuming windows, (i have NEVER seen this screen before.) Then goes back to my desktop as though it has been woken up and nothing went wrong?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Run memtest?

Isn't the sleep mode problematical on many motherboards anyway?

Cheers

Paul

Memtest shows no errors

wierd one wouldnt think it would be your ram, sleep mode doesnt dump whats in the ram to the hdd when it goes of it just saves your work and puts it on a low power mode. so prehaps bios updates may cure it

wierd one wouldnt think it would be your ram, sleep mode doesnt dump whats in the ram to the hdd when it goes of it just saves your work and puts it on a low power mode. so prehaps bios updates may cure it

Thanks but already updated!

Ok its got worse. I just unlocked my computer and what ever i click on i get the error message kernel32.dll error or something along those lines. Then i get a BSOD with memory management again.