Active OCC folders dropping!

paulktreg

I noticed the active OCC folders has dropped to 100! :(

It was up around 130 a couple of months ago.

Maybe we need another competition?

Cheers

Paul

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$500 electric bills have caused me to cut down the amount of rigs I have running during the summer months. In the summer tha AC and pool eat up my folding energy budget.

$500 electric bill. Thats quite an energy budget you've got going? Is electricity that expensive where you live or do you have a lot of rigs going? Or you live in a mansion with a secret lair underneath.

Wife that does not work, Mother in law with the TV on all day, Pool, Koi pond, 5 computers running 3 actively folding and AC to cool 2000 Sq ft. Our power company is pretty pricey especially in the summer months.

I quit folding when I started paying the electric bill. I've got lots of spare cycles on my rig, but simply no way of paying for it. If I wanted a higher electric bill I would much rather get it by running the A/C than by folding.

i have a hard time working on my own comps now days but i have my gtx275 chuggin along and may over the next few weeks get a 8800gtx and a 8600 going if i get my brothers comp and my media rig going