OCC IRC

tkrow21

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? I would join 100%! And it would contribute to my english speaking skills as I am not very good yet. :)

4+ people constantly talking... the southern accents, the Canadian eh's, and the English... my ears bleed just thinking about it. :P And Andrew going on and on and on. :lol:

Want to bring it back with me? I remember you seemed to be on it all the time, along with myself and devil and a few others.

I miss IRC and if a few people wanted to try to get it going again, I'd be more than down (maybe we could get a channel on a real network, too).

Sounds good to me. This weekend is a no go, I'll be TDY a few hours away. We'll give it a try sometime next week. PM me and we'll try and figure things out. Personally, I liked ETG the most due to it was actually active.

4+ people constantly talking... the southern accents, the Canadian eh's, and the English... my ears bleed just thinking about it. :P And Andrew going on and on and on. :lol:

That's what would make it awesome :)

eh?

What are you trying to say?

That I drawl on about stuff?

Why would you think that?

Aren't I important?

Aren't the things I talk about informative and just generally "rather pleasant"?

Who are you to say that?

Why are you even here?

Why do you like to make people sad?

etc.

:P