Sign in to follow this  
mikeswaid

Just ordered my build(finally)

I just oredered my build off newegg

msi 790-gx-g65 am3

phenom II x4 945 am3 3.0ghz

radeon 4890 1gb

asus 24' 2ms lcd( a lot better than the 27.5 inch hanns-g)and 100$ cheaper!

corsair 650-tx

gskill 4gb kit 1333 mhz ddr3

7-7-7-18 timings

Im using my generic case since the side of a new one would be blocked due to being on the floor and i decided just to keep my 250 gb and not order a new one since it has enough space for me!

I already have a nice 20x sata burner to use too! and a sound blaster audigy 4 to use as well

What you guys think...I think its gonna scream fire!

thats a nice rig but u should go for the x4 940 its anytime better than the 945 and try goin to ddr2 cause i used ddr3 and trust me i returned back because theres no help from it at all the rest of the rig does scream

gl

thats a nice rig but u should go for the x4 940 its anytime better than the 945 and try goin to ddr2 cause i used ddr3 and trust me i returned back because theres no help from it at all the rest of the rig does scream

gl

I'd normally agree with you (heck we all would) but he got a REALLY good deal on the ddr3 and 945 (which made it equal or cheaper than a ddr2 setup)

Hell yea....it all came out to 890$ total and I got 150$ of mail in rebates to send in....so...yea...it was dirt cheap...I cant wait for it to arive...ima put it together the second it does