Official Socket AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 Overclocking Competition Thread

4060mhz 1 hour is very very good ! a go away for education in my job the rest of this week, so i try it out next monday. beat you everytime smiths :rolleyes: homemade against bigbuckstuff

lol I would not call the V8 big buck :P

If you beat me I'll have a hard time to take back my position. 4060MHz is really the maximum I can do inside the house; I downclocked and undervolted the CPU-NB to make it heat less! :lol: So next time I'll need to go outside.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, i wanted to see myself in the OP D: Doesn't he update it?

You're on the list mate! Check SuperPI 1M!

As I explained to Smith a couple of pages ago, if it's 1M stable, that's not suicide! Suicide is "OMG IT'S GONNA BLUESCREEN, TAKE A &"!%

Edited by kingdingeling

All I did was up the core multi and ht reference clock settings in AMD overdrive.

Forgive my ignorance, but is it also reffered to as the HT multiplier in AMD Overdrive?

No you can't adjust this setting on the fly with Overdrive, pretty much like the memory multiplier. You will find this multiplier in the BIOS, along with its corresponding voltage. Also, the tighter your memory timings are, the better it is. :)

No you can't adjust this setting on the fly with Overdrive, pretty much like the memory multiplier. You will find this multiplier in the BIOS, along with its corresponding voltage. Also, the tighter your memory timings are, the better it is. :)

I see, gonna have to overclock the old fashioned way. Thanks for the advice , its appreciated :thumbs-up: