Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

tkrow21

Looks like a way better reskin than Call of Duty: World at War. It's actually way different, the guns look amazing, and WOW, customized kill streaks.

Buying this on release day.

Edited by tkrow21

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO I think it's a much more dynamic setting than Call of Duty 4, as power can easily shift from one player to another with those gun attachments and CRAPLOADS of killstreaks. As for the feel, I can agree with you that it looks like F.E.A.R. 2, but I can't decide until I have a mouse in my hand.

I can see how the killstreak options will make it more interesting but as for attachments... I'm not expecting anything truly spectacular, I mean there will still be the noob tube and acog scope which are two I dislike a lot. Actuall what I am really hoping for is better perks, if they reintroduce them that is, there were so many useless perks in cod4 that I couldn't stand it, mainly because they crammed all the best ones on the perk 2 list.

Edited by Deathmineral

Looks like a solid game to me, just wondering how it'll perform on a little bit of dated hardware. Seems like the overall gameplay is a tad slower than the current title, but maybe that's the players gaming style. I tend to game fast and snap my mouse around. Can't wait to try it out though, I'm tired of CoD:WaW since I don't have CoD4. :lol:

holy tits

this in it's self is making me take back all my pregudicidecess and i'm ten feat away from running off and pre ordering, if not i'll get in december :D

as long as they balance tested does want

You mean november? :unsure:

Anyways, looks fun. I hope they make the PC graphics different from the ones from consoles, don't want crappy console graphics :lol:

Anyways, looks fun. I hope they make the PC graphics different from the ones from consoles, don't want crappy console graphics :lol:

I could care less about the graphics, there are a lot more important things to worry about, like a good spawn system.

I could care less about the graphics, there are a lot more important things to worry about, like a good spawn system.

+1, that really sucked in CoD4.

I mean, graphics don't make or break a game, but they help. Look at Counter-Strike. Source is doing better than 1.6, but 1.6 surely isn't dead yet.

Edited by tkrow21

Graphics are important for me ever since I got rid of my 7300GT. Sure I could play with the lowest graphics, but I just don't like it at all. Newer games on PC should have good graphics, not worse/same as the older games. Also, if you play with 64 players on 1 map, then obviously you will get some bad spawns. I have only had the bad spawn issue happen to me occasionally, usually on crowded servers though.

no december, i'm not gonna run out and buy it unless i have $50 in my pocket and find myself at best buy, what i'm not doing with MW1 ;| if u catch my drift, asking my old friend, utorrent, to u know, help me out on that one

graphix are still sexy, no better word for it

if their are no balance issues i'll play this game for more than a week

Graphics are important for me ever since I got rid of my 7300GT. Sure I could play with the lowest graphics, but I just don't like it at all. Newer games on PC should have good graphics, not worse/same as the older games. Also, if you play with 64 players on 1 map, then obviously you will get some bad spawns. I have only had the bad spawn issue happen to me occasionally, usually on crowded servers though.

Lol, it even happens with 24 players.

I mean, I'm not going to lower graphics for fun, but if it can't go higher and it's still really fun, that means it's a good game. If you can't have fun without turning settings on high, I'd reconsider being called a gamer.

Edited by tkrow21