Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

tkrow21

Too realistic for you, in an unrealistic game? :D

What I don't like about it is that at least half of the people use it, and when you trying to use a crappy gun like a mini-uzi or something, it just starts to get annoying.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they tune down the m-16. Any gun that can kill someone in one shot like that is just way too overpowered

Not sure what you mean, I have never gotten someone in one shot with it unless it was a headshot.

Not sure what you mean, I have never gotten someone in one shot with it unless it was a headshot.

If you have stopping power and you hit with all 3 bullets, some of the time it's an instant kill.

Well sure you can do that but that is three hits, just like using the ak-47, only takes about 2-3 bullets and the enemy is down. As far as things like the mini uzi goes, a gun like that will never win against someone farther than 10 feet away and that is while aiming, I recommend going stealth, uav jammer and silencer on the mini uzi, this is what I did, I'm pretty good at going stealth too though.

Edited by Deathmineral

Uh what? You mean PC gaming. And does it look like I care what you or your friend do? I mean you can do what you want with your friend. P90 with high sensitivity takes more skill than an m16.

No skill involved with P90, I forgot I was in the PC section not console so shoot me...and yes you should care about my friends. <_<

No skill involved with P90, I forgot I was in the PC section not console so shoot me...and yes you should care about my friends. <_<

Then try playing with 3000DPI with highest sensitivity on computer, then come back and tell me it involves no skill. Also, ever use a knife before? Its the favorite weapon of a P90 user, which is much harder than shooting someone with 1 shot in hardcore. P90 takes about 5-6 shots to kill someone if they use juggy in softcore. Hardcore is for noobs, 1 shot kills pretty much all the time. So maybe you should punch yourself in the face for thinking softcore is for noobs.

Then try playing with 3000DPI with highest sensitivity on computer, then come back and tell me it involves no skill. Also, ever use a knife before? Its the favorite weapon of a P90 user, which is much harder than shooting someone with 1 shot in hardcore. P90 takes about 5-6 shots to kill someone if they use juggy in softcore. Hardcore is for noobs, 1 shot kills pretty much all the time. So maybe you should punch yourself in the face for thinking softcore is for noobs.

Best results are to set your DPI to the highest on mouse then lower ingame mouse sensitivity.

P90 requires no skill nor do any of the guns in CoD 4. It's pretty much spray and pray. See someone aim for head and hold trigger. You kill them 80% of the time. Only thing that matters in FPS is your reaction time and ability to get crosshair on target. Your knowledge of the map, is also extremely useful for flanking.

Knifing isn't hard in CoD 4 esp when they give you a dash. Usually don't run head on into players shooting at me, but if they are close enough to knife I take that route.

Best results are to set your DPI to the highest on mouse then lower ingame mouse sensitivity.

P90 requires no skill nor do any of the guns in CoD 4. It's pretty much spray and pray. See someone aim for head and hold trigger. You kill them 80% of the time. Only thing that matters in FPS is your reaction time and ability to get crosshair on target. Your knowledge of the map, is also extremely useful for flanking.

Knifing isn't hard in CoD 4 esp when they give you a dash. Usually don't run head on into players shooting at me, but if they are close enough to knife I take that route.

In Call of Duty 4, as long as you spot the opponent first, you win.

Also, there's no skill involved with a high DPI and high sensitivity. Your mose begins to skip (let's say every two or three pixels) and you won't be able to aim correctly, which makes it spraying, which makes it loosely based on skill.

Edited by tkrow21

As a person that has played a lot of fps games... I have no idea why you would be using such settings, I keep my mouse sensitivity pretty darn low, much easier to aim that way, and yes, using the p90 in softcore is just plain silly, suicide is my preferable word for such a thing, I usually play softcore and I have tried the p90 on it, not even worth considering on softcore, in hardcore though, it only takes 2 shots so it is the idea spray and pray weapon in hardcore. Knifing? too easy on cod4, probably 30% of my kills is knifing. In my opinion the main difference between softcore and harcore is advancing and camping, in softcore it is possible to advance into enemy territory, in hardcore it is hardly an option to leave the room you are in. In all seriousness though, I think we all know that each weapon in the game has it's own purpose, but you don't really see a lot of people using a lot of the weapons the way they are meant to be, such as the p90 or the m21, that is why I like weapons such as the m16 or mp5, those two I believe force you to aim because the ammo in between reloads is less than that of the p90.