Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

tkrow21

Which is the whole point of the P90. You use either stopping power, sleight of hand, or double tap and then steady aim. Then just spray and be amazed. Often why I am 100-35 in matches. Just shows you that the game was made for spraying, people who aim in softcore are screwed, hardcore is a different story.

Me and my friends have a rule that if you use the P90 at all, you get punched. If you try to play anything but hardcore, we punch you. If you take the noob tube and tube somebody, you get punched. Lastly if you b**ch about the rules, you get punched. This is console gaming if ya haven't figured it out and P90 whores are not tolerated. We usually figure out a drinking system as well but that's another story.

I can't wait for this to come out, I hope there is a new weapon we all hate in multilayer!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to accuse you or anyone here of camping, sorry if it came across that way, but I do know for a fact that a lot of people get good scores only because they sit in a room with a sniper rifle and spawn camp because there is no killcam. I always do good in softcore though and I always aim, but I don't play on any special servers like that either. Your definition of spraying is one I can't say I've heard of, most people just call that shooting, what I'm talking about when I say spraying is randomly aiming and hoping you kill someone, thus it is called spray and pray, and it is pretty much impossible to find a hardcore game without spray and pray, it only takes 1 or 2 bullets to kill you opponent, and that is with two walls in between.

+1, just because you're shooting bursts via hip-fire doesn't mean it's spraying.

Maybe this one is just me but... anyone else here ever find it annoying when snipers rapid fire? I mean... in my opinion that kind of thing shouldn't be allowed, if you are playing sniper you should have to aim well, not rapid fire a spot and get the kill.

Maybe this one is just me but... anyone else here ever find it annoying when snipers rapid fire? I mean... in my opinion that kind of thing shouldn't be allowed, if you are playing sniper you should have to aim well, not rapid fire a spot and get the kill.

The recoil and uneven breathing make this a hardly efficient tactic, especially considering you'll quickly run out of ammo.

Well the recoil really isn't that bad on the dragunov and the m21 though, only one you can't use it with effectively is the 50 cal.

Edit: now that I think about it, I remember that the m21 pretty much doesn't have any recoil.

Edited by Deathmineral

Me and my friends have a rule that if you use the P90 at all, you get punched. If you try to play anything but hardcore, we punch you. If you take the noob tube and tube somebody, you get punched. Lastly if you b**ch about the rules, you get punched. This is console gaming if ya haven't figured it out and P90 whores are not tolerated. We usually figure out a drinking system as well but that's another story.

I can't wait for this to come out, I hope there is a new weapon we all hate in multilayer!

Uh what? You mean PC gaming. And does it look like I care what you or your friend do? I mean you can do what you want with your friend. P90 with high sensitivity takes more skill than an m16.

Uh what? You mean PC gaming. And does it look like I care what you or your friend do? I mean you can do what you want with your friend. P90 with high sensitivity takes more skill than an m16.

It's an FPS. Of course we mean PC gaming.