Sign in to follow this  
romeo55

District 9

Saw it last night, thought it was GREAT!

There was actually a lot more action than I expected, and I thought the story was really good, esp. the end.

For those that have seen it:

When the mech suit caught the bullets and spit them back and when he later picked up the pig and shot it as a weapon, am I the only one that immediately thought of HL2's Gravity Gun?? lol

For those that have seen it:

When the mech suit caught the bullets and spit them back and when he later picked up the pig and shot it as a weapon, am I the only one that immediately thought of HL2's Gravity Gun?? lol

I made the sound in my head. :lol:

the only problem i had with it is i hated the main character, until the end then i started to like him....and yes i immidiatly thought of that

I saw it a couple weeks ago and yeah I thought it was very well done considering it didnt have one Named star in it. Visuals and Story carried the movie.

Now I cant wait for a sequel when that guy returns in his ship to rescue his people and get some revenge smackdown on the greedy corporate bastids. <muhuwahahahaha>

I saw it a couple weeks ago and yeah I thought it was very well done considering it didnt have one Named star in it. Visuals and Story carried the movie.

Now I cant wait for a sequel when that guy returns in his ship to rescue his people and get some revenge smackdown on the greedy corporate bastids. <muhuwahahahaha>

I personally hope that they don't make a squeal I doubt Peter Jackson even wants too. Only time can tell.

How 'bout next time you be respectful and use spoiler text?

i watched the trailer and thought man this is going to be stupid. Than i saw it and wow, it's awesome. everyone who likes si-fi MUST go see it.