Yay! AOL is goin down!

DevilMB3017

AOL has just annouced that the SEC is going to investing them... I hope they rot in heck! Well, maybe not heck, but maybe jail like the Adelphia people!!

AOL Timewarner is going down! Assuming they did something wrong...Which I think they did...

I'm a current AoL subscriber. I hope it doesn't go anywhere. I only use it for email, but my g/f uses it. It usually shuts her up for an hour or two, and I don't wanna loose that :). AoL does suck ., I can see why its struggling. The "Bring Your Own Access Plan", where you can use another isp and connect to AOL via tcp/ip, use to cost $9.95/month. They've hiked the price up by two $5 increments, making the total today $19.95. I still pay it, like I said before, at least it keeps the old lady quite while I'm catching up on news/sports.

P.S - Those Adelphia bastards got what they deserved! They should have been spending those millions on more bandwidth and tech support!

Ask bosco for help on keeping her quiet... he'll know how... lol. Teach her how to use yahoo or msn. It will help with "lady problems". I have a friend that types in paragraphs.... It annoys the p*** out of me... You'll see "___ is typing a message" for like 10 min then all of a sudden you have a scroll bar so small that it would take a microscope to see it....