Verran's Armor / Water Cooling Worklog

This mod is done and ancient history. In fact, it's already been mostly disassembled. However, I had a great worklog for it and it got lost in a server crash that we won't talk about. So now it's gone and I'm sad. But hey, things are always better the second time around, right? So why not recreate it? So just keep in mind that everything you're reading here is already done. :)

Stage 01

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how you had dual 120mm fans in the back of your Armor, the Armor would have been the best case hands down if they had the psu in it the normal way and it had dual rear 120mm fans from the factory, this is the only reason I want to get a different case because there is nowhere to mount a damn radiator in this friggin case. I am still working on fabricating a custom mount to hold the radiator in the front of the case.

ahh i'd seen the odd pic of your armor in the past, and i had always wondered why you rotated the PSU. pretty cool idea really.

i recently moved to a 240 rad myself, and just sacrificed the bottom 6 drive bays to fit it inside. if i was gonna cut it i would have done the top of the case. seems like a lot less work!