Forum Wars - Summer 2009 - Sign-up Thread

The Smith

Count. Me In! Q6600 maximus 2 formula 4gb ocz platinum low voltage ram 2X hd4870 xp or vista I can use water TEC or air preferably tec but either is fine my q6600 is low vid and hit 4ghz no problem. I can totally be an asset to the occ team!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm wondering which benchmarking software/s i need to collect for the competition ? i have 3dmark vantage, cpu-z, realtemp, and i think gpu-z. is there anything else i need to get ? i also have the necessary orb account set up but just not sure where to go from here...

i'm wondering which benchmarking software/s i need to collect for the competition ? i have 3dmark vantage, cpu-z, realtemp, and i think gpu-z. is there anything else i need to get ? i also have the necessary orb account set up but just not sure where to go from here...

Didn't you see my thread about it?

Gimme a few secs I'll post a link.

With that board that should be the minimum! LOL

You'd be surprised I can't get it past 3.62.. If I even take the BCLK even 1mhz above 182 reguardless of the voltage level for the CPU, the memory speed, or memory voltage it just plain doesn't boot. Probably going to have an additional thread about it in the Overclocking subforum soon cus this is rediculus. I still have one last option which is to try and update the BIOS and see where that gets me.

Edited by Compxpert

So wait I was reading the raptor pit forums and do we have to submit our scores there? Shouldn't we have like a thread here that they can't see to keep our scores under wraps? Idk I guess I don't get it

We'll have a public scoring thread, and maybe a hidden one. Did you read my tutorial on how to properly submit your scores?