looking for laptop

daniel

okay im looking for a laptop for under 1000 dollars...

and i have the following requirements

-screen size between 13-15.6 inches

-really reliable

-good battery life

-3-4 gigs of ram

-320 or more gigs of hd

it will be used for university, and just run normal apps, no serious gaming maybe flash games or stuff like that (by normal apps i mean word, excel, powerpoint, messenger and stuff like that)

the more detailed help is appreciated, but i will be happy with brand names that fit the requirements...

any help is appreciated

Edited by daniel

I'd just shop around for a laptop on the various different manufacturers websites like Dell, HP, Sony, Ausus, ect and look for the laptop that fits your needs and standards. For the most part there aren't many bad computer manufactures our there so I wouldn't worrie about buying from someone and worring about weather they have good quality parts or service.

$1000 is a huge budget for what you require, honestly. Something in the $500-$600 range is where you're at. You can get more performance for your buck if you're willing to go refurbished, but here's a nice brand new Gateway for $499.99.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...&CatId=1900

I'm not sure if TD ships to Colombia, actually, now that I look at your location..

Hey, I have a really nice inspiron 1720, t5250, 4gb kingston hyper-x, 250gb HD, intel 945 17" screen, bluetooth, wifi, dvdrw for sale. $600 and it's yours.

BTW it's in great shape, good battery and two adaptors. C/W windows 7 RC with full suite of software and also vista home premium key.