call of duty

N.E.A

which call of duty is the latest (world at war ,call of duty 6)..........................?

The latest released Call of Duty is officially called Call of Duty: World at War. It is unofficially called CoD 5.

The newest unreleased Call of Duty is officially called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It is unofficially called CoD 6.

In Australia it is called Modern Warfare II. CoD isnt anywhere to be seen on the packaging or the posters or anything.

They recently announced they will rebrand it with CoD. So most likely you will see the tag on the final product and not on all those older advertisements.

They recently announced they will rebrand it with CoD. So most likely you will see the tag on the final product and not on all those older advertisements.

Oh. Well either way, ive got it on preorder and cant wait!!!! Woo Hoo. N my i7 system will be built then too.

World at war is the latest but the gaming engine and even wars are totally different but the new Modern Warfare they have gone back to the basics of as it says modern warfare and it is going to be the follow on of COD4 which to me was and still is the better game. If you do get this get my xfire details and join me in game and I have ts details as well

World at war is the latest but the gaming engine and even wars are totally different but the new Modern Warfare they have gone back to the basics of as it says modern warfare and it is going to be the follow on of COD4 which to me was and still is the better game. If you do get this get my xfire details and join me in game and I have ts details as well

Uh, the engine of CoD4 and CoD5 are the same.