Yard Sale Gold

airman

post-5662-1247245132_thumb.jpg

that's an HP PSC3310 wireless networkable printer that uses the separate hp vivera inks (great for photo printing).

guess what i paid for it?

FIVE DOLLARS

yessir - ink is a little old and one or two need replacing, but yeah! I remembered these at circuit city for $400 new when they first came in. Scanner/copier works, memory card reader works (what i printed that picture off of), wireless is connected but i haven't installed any drivers yet. after walking off with it i thought "crap, i didn't get the stupid HP power brick that this thing needs and are so stupid proprietary..." but then realized it uses the standard 110/240VAC grounded plug that i have like 18 of :)

the guy must have had an office he closed or something, but he obviously had no idea what this thing is worth.

Edited by airman

upstate south carolina. it was one of those richy-type neighborhoods. it was a zoo...there were probably 6 or 8 cars parked there and at least 12 people wandering around.

My buddy bought a modded to hell, Pentium 4 system back in the day, thing was wicked sick for its time, he bought it at a yard sale for $200, the mother was selling it and had no idea what it was worth I guess her son ran away or some crap, the machine was like worth $2200 if bought new, wicked deal..