Koen

Help and comments are appreciated with my 1st custom PC

just out of intrest:

what can go wrong with installing a new PC myself...considering I'm a noob in building PC's...noob in hardware...

I do have the time to do it slow and easy since I have a 2nd PC to keep myself online...

then almost nothing can go wrong, u can always ask here if u get stuck...

then almost nothing can go wrong, u can always ask here if u get stuck...

are the components plug-and-play?

is there a specific order in installation? which one first etc?

I have no idea how to install the OS?

About the shop not having XFX, does it matter that much? Like a Sapphire or something like that could do the trick too...

Im not trying to plan anybody's life or anything but i came up with a kinda good idea. If king has the time etc then you could build it together. So like king just guides and sees its all done correctly and its all good to go.

About the shop not having XFX, does it matter that much? Like a Sapphire or something like that could do the trick too...

Im not trying to plan anybody's life or anything but i came up with a kinda good idea. If king has the time etc then you could build it together. So like king just guides and sees its all done correctly and its all good to go.

both shops are in the same street so I'm planning what to buy where...this saturday we're paying Aachen a visit...we love to visit it anyway...it's a very nice city to shop...

I decided to buy the parts and build it myself....I had such mature, positive reactions HERE and on the dutch-spoken board that I feel strong enough to do it myself with some help...

keeping in mind that I DO have a PC that still works so I have all the time while staying online....

transport and assembly from azerty.nl costs 100

Yea as u have a other PC to ask stuff @ here etc then im pretty sure u can do it all fine. There just isnt too much parts to mess up with other. I mean u cant install a video card to a RAM slot...

Yea as u have a other PC to ask stuff @ here etc then im pretty sure u can do it all fine. There just isnt too much parts to mess up with other. I mean u cant install a video card to a RAM slot...

maybe I'm going to sentimental but since I have several hobbies I've visited boards...well...full of S-holes and Einsteins....these 2 boards were really a positive experience...I THANK YOU

thumbsup4.jpg

I'm just concerned in the correct steps to take...meaning what to do first..2nd...3rd...ect

I know how i do it but ill let some more experienced person to explain it.

Feels so good to be useful and thanked for something once in a while. (I sure hope thats not u on the pic...)

Edited by PingoPongo

So what did you end up buying? You should really get the configuration I listed before! There were a few different parts to what you had listed on that Belgian website, but it's also faster and cheaper!

If you need a hand with emails and such, let me know!