Koen

Help and comments are appreciated with my 1st custom PC

is it just me or do you have two different Cases in that cart.. The CoolerMaster and the Azerty ? ? i might be mistaken though.

That BioStar motherboard is really nice for the price (not an intentional Rhyme :lol: )

I also recommend the Gigabyte board as well.

2 cases? are you trying to stress me? no, only 1...CoolerMaster is the 1 :withstupid:

thx for the reply

2 cases? are you trying to stress me? no, only 1...CoolerMaster is the 1 :withstupid:

thx for the reply

im confused then . im only used to seeing NewEgg carts.. it just looked to me that there was another case in the picture . a "Azerty Montage volledig systeem" .. im guessing now thats just the base system or whatever.

Confused english speaking american here

im confused then . im only used to seeing NewEgg carts.. it just looked to me that there was another case in the picture . a "Azerty Montage volledig systeem" .. im guessing now thats just the base system or whatever.

Confused english speaking american here

Azerty is the firm and this is the price to construct the PC (volledig systeem=complete system)

Screenshot-16-Jul-0901.jpg

damn, I need to make up my mind, decide and order:

1. my choices are getting more and more expensive <_<

2. the components are getting more expensive :blink:

Koen, don't buy that! If you're on the move to Aachen anyways to get the screen, buy computer hardware there as well, and don't buy prebuilt, but put it together yourself!

Give me 10 minutes here and I'll price out a good rig for you for about 750€!

[Edit] Here's what I'd buy:

Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition - 150€

Gigabyte GA-M770-UD3 - 65€

2x2GB (4GB) A-Data DDR2-800 CL5 - 42€

Palit/Xpertvision GTX275 - 179€

BeQuiet! Straightpower E6-500W - 75€ <-- before anyone says anything, these PSUs are excellent!

Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev. 2- 30€

Antec 300 Case - 53€

Samsung 1TB HDD - 62€

Samsung SH-S223F DVD Burner - 22€

= 679€, all from the same shop!

Btw dude the Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P motherboard uses DDR3 but u have DDR2 listed in the cart...

Koen, don't buy that! If you're on the move to Aachen anyways to get the screen, buy computer hardware there as well, and don't buy prebuilt, but put it together yourself!

Give me 10 minutes here and I'll price out a good rig for you for about 750€!

+1

Edited by PingoPongo

I updated my previous post, those parts are all from the same shop in Aachen, I believe it is also the same one that you wanted to get the screen from!

It's heaps cheaper than your other build and just as good, if not slightly better! You now even have some headroom for possible things like another HDD, a better case and all that stuff if you wanted. Me, I'd get exactly that what I have priced out up there, for the simple reason that almost all of those parts are on my personal buy-list (building a new rig soon) :)

Straight power PSUs are quite good, they just cost a fortune here :(