How to find/fix memory leak?

Try this next time, when CSS starts getting the choppiness again, ping google. Also is there anyone else on your network and dose this coppiness only occure at specfic times, normally at night :D.

How do I ping google? And my latency does not go up while in game.

Also, noone else is on, and yes it only occurs at night because that is the only time I can play because of work.

***EDIT*** Yes, the choppiness is still there.

Edited by TraptPatriot

Go into the command prompt by doing RUN, then typeing CMD. Youll see a black screen pop up in the black screen type:

ping www.google.com -t

This will ping Google.com indefinitly, since default is only 4 which i dont think is large enough to figure out if you are lagging over a period of time.

ANother thing that may be occuring is you are getting packet loss either do to an insanly slow connection or your connection to your ISP is timing out.

It is not lag, it isn't anything I can figure out. It has lag feel, but toned down to barely even being choppy. I have tried going to older video card drivers, new video cards, different operating systems, changing settings, everything. I don't know what it could be. Someone on another forum said it could be my IO, but I don't need. If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Do you think I should reinstall my CPU fan and make sure it is ok? My Asus PCProbe2 does not show it over heating, but who knows. What do you guys think. And yes, restarting my computer solves this problem until it creeps back, getting worse and worse the longer the computer is on.