New Mechwarrior?

greengiant912

Does anyone else fail to see what in those trailers makes it seem these are trailers for a mechwarrior game? So many games have large mech/robots these days, it could be anything, IMO.

Does anyone else fail to see what in those trailers makes it seem these are trailers for a mechwarrior game? So many games have large mech/robots these days, it could be anything, IMO.

It could but from what I was reading the trailers come from the developer who currently holds the Mechwarrior IP. So pretty sure its mechwarrior ;)

Dont take my moment of joy away from me! lol

Plenty of PC games have been developed withe the 360/PS3 in mind and absolutely no sacrifices were made as a result :) I eagerly await.

And sadly, plenty have. For every Assassin's Creed, there's an Oblivion.

And sadly, plenty have. For every Assassin's Creed, there's an Oblivion.

True, but what's the point in crying about it this early on? It's not going to change a thing :lol: And I hear that developers are more keen to develop on the 360 over the PS3, as it is more closely related to the PC counterparts (and is more friendly).

I think it's a good idea to hold tight and wait really - it's rather early to be forming predictions just yet! :D

True, but what's the point in crying about it this early on? It's not going to change a thing :lol: And I hear that developers are more keen to develop on the 360 over the PS3, as it is more closely related to the PC counterparts (and is more friendly).

I think it's a good idea to hold tight and wait really - it's rather early to be forming predictions just yet! :D

All tao said was the he hopes they don't make sacrifices for the console. No matter how early on in development a game is, I think all us PC gamers wish for that same thing. heh