airman

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy on the eyes.

I would wait for Clay's comments though. :lol:

lol, I'm not sure I like this reputation I've gotten! :lol:

I'll start with the menu bar up top. Extend it to the left and right. It looks odd that it doesn't line up with the rest of the page. You may also want to consider having the section you're on highlighted in some manner.

As for the page itself, you still haven't corrected the problem Andrew pointed out :P

Also, using a greater line-height than default is advisable, but IMO, you went overboard. If I read your CSS correctly (I just breezed through it quickly), you're using a line-height of 240%? I know some people prefer using percentages...I'm not one of them. Nevertheless, try dropping it down to 200% and see if that helps. Right now, the difference between the paragraph break and the line break is negligible.

Other than that, I think it looks good...got the typical Web 2.0 look down.

As for the page itself, you still haven't corrected the problem Andrew pointed out :P

that's what I'm saying, I don't exactly know what's 'wrong' with it. i took the line spacing down to a flat 160% everywhere. It does look better. I'll see what I can do about the menu bar :) As far as the gradient, I guess that's just the low color bit i used. i'll fix that after class tonight.

Edited by airman

that's what I'm saying, I don't exactly know what's 'wrong' with it. i took the line spacing down to a flat 160% everywhere. It does look better. I'll see what I can do about the menu bar :) As far as the gradient, I guess that's just the low color bit i used. i'll fix that after class tonight.

see post 13

Picking up things like that is a sign that your brain works more like a computer...

It actually points to autism.

Myself and my two housemates both show a number of signs of mild autism, and others think its absolutely hilarious to watch us come up with plans, ideas, conclusions...

I saw it the first time i read Andrew's post :)

Picking up things like that is a sign that your brain works more like a computer...

It actually points to autism.

Myself and my two housemates both show a number of signs of mild autism, and others think its absolutely hilarious to watch us come up with plans, ideas, conclusions...

I saw it the first time i read Andrew's post :)

if it was someone else had typed it, i would have seen it :)

it only happens once in a blue moon though, so my brain isn't too far out there...

Edited by airman

Looks good to me. ^_^

Also, using a greater line-height than default is advisable, but IMO, you went overboard. If I read your CSS correctly (I just breezed through it quickly), you're using a line-height of 240%? I know some people prefer using percentages...I'm not one of them. Nevertheless, try dropping it down to 200% and see if that helps.

As for Clay, I didn't understand a bit of this! :lol: