[WTS] Intel E8400 Wolfdale Core2Duo $100.00

wevsspot

For sale; [sOLD]

Snappy Intel E8400 Wolfdale Core2Duo Socket 775 - a great processor for gaming and moderate multi-tasking. This particular processor has been used in numerous motherboard evaluations and reviews. It has been the primary processor in my main rig for about the last six months. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've installed a new Q9550 in my main rig.

The processor is an early stepping and a great overclocker - capable of 4.0ghz at 1.34 vcore without breaking a sweat under a good air cooler. It is a retail processor so includes the original retail box and Intel OEM fan (for whatever thats worth :)).

This processor is currently selling at the Egg for $159.00 - so the $100 purchase price I'm asking is a bargain. I guarantee that the processor will arrive in working order and non-doa, otherwise I'll refund your full purchase price.

You can check my various online reseller ratings (which are all excellent)

Heat = wevsspot

eBay = wevsspot

DSCF1842.jpg

DSCF1845.jpg

Edited by wevsspot

LATEST BUNDLE DEAL - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS!

If you purchase this processor, for an extra $60 I'll throw in two perfect Western Digital 74GB Raptors. Recently pulled from my working RAID array. So you get the processor AND two 74GB Raptors for $160 total! FREE GROUND SHIPPING anywhere in the continental USA.

Where oh where did our Crazy Canadian Crash go?

Thanks Wev I've been "modding" my basement. Fully framed, (except for linen closet,) drywal hung/taped/finished in computer room, (first, of course!) and going to order the rest of my drywall monday! Lot's of work to do! It's a good thing I have no job right now!

Wait...

How am I gonna PAY for all this reno's????

:blink:

I'm envious.

I'd love to have a basement to dedicate as a computer room. I've got spare rooms upstairs, but they are too hot in the summer to pack full of computer gear :(

Good luck with the renovations - and if you're looking - good luck with the job hunt.

I've clean wiped both hard drives and then formatted them in Windows with NFTS file system.

They are ready to plug and play when they arrive. The Raptors have both molex and sata power connectors so you'll have some flexibility with powering them.

Regards,

p.s. Crash, somehow you guessed my nickname - the one all of my friends use when they address me - "Wev"

kind of spooky :)

Edited by wevsspot