Sign in to follow this  
TropicalPreist

4890 Atomic Version

Anyone know where i can get my hands on these cards? I googled forever but i still have no luck.

I saw a few up on Ebay

he's right, they must have all got swept away quickly because I didn't see any on there either.

Maybe our lead reviewer Ccokeman might still have the one from the review he did

why not go for a 4890 Toxic??

Edited by IVIYTH0S

The Atomic cards are limited edition pieces but the Toxic is the exact same thing just binned a little lower. The Toxic uses the same cooling and same design

The Atomic cards are limited edition pieces but the Toxic is the exact same thing just binned a little lower. The Toxic uses the same cooling and same design

lol, seems like ccokeman doesn't want to sell the Atomic :wub: (i wouldn't either if i'd have one :wub: )

Edited by PingoPongo

Ohh yeah I've been trying to get my hands on the toxic as well. But apparently newegg doesn't have it in stock still and i have a feeling they wont ever. I've looked on eBay but some fool is charging over 400. For that might as well get a X2.

Do you have an atomic 4890??

Why yes ......yes I do!

"But no......no you can't have it!"

lol