Mushkin RAM Not Recognized Correctly (Help!)

So I recently built my computer and everything checks out fine except for the mushkin ram I purchased.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820146785

Also here is my setup:

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWi...Number=13378388

I checked on CPUz and it shows the ram as PC2-6400. I bought the ram labeled as PC2-8500. I quickly sent mushkin for some support but am still waiting for a response. I don't know why it is not showing and I'm posting here for some clarification on this issue. I like to receive what I paid for. Is there any settings that I have to configure with my motherboard or any of that sort? Any help is greatly appreciated of course. :thumbs-up:

CPUz:

cpuzmemorypic.jpg

RAM speeds are determined by your motherboard settings. Default is usually DDR2-800. Overclocking or changing your RAM divider will change your RAM speeds.

So which settings would I touch in the BIOS to configure the setting to the recommended state? (Note: Motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P)

From looking at your BIOS screens (here), it looks like the settings are in MB Intelligent Tweaker. You're going to want to modify the system memory multiplier. 2.4*333 = 800, so...for 1066, you'll want something around 3.2

Mushkin sets their SPD's so that the memory will boot every time including after a hosed overclock. This reduces the amount of calls for RMAs. You would need to manually set your memory to 1066MHz

Does this look like your BIOShere?

Mushkin sets their SPD's so that the memory will boot every time including after a hosed overclock. This reduces the amount of calls for RMAs. You would need to manually set your memory to 1066MHz

Does this look like your BIOShere?

Yes that is the one.