To the Veterans of OCC....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Mike, these guys have a different definition of "old school" and "veterans". :P

I guess it comes with age also though.

After rounding past 26 most of the people here seem pretty young to me!

OH MY GOD, it is kurosen, the master of all the llamas in the land!

Its the llama man, welcome back... :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome back :)

Don't really have much to update techwise (though personal life has changed A LOT). I plan to put a Core i7 together at some point, and I should be back to OCing when I do. Till then, I'm just trying to find a couple o' gigs of PC3200 for my old rig (the one in my sig). Till then... DTTL!! :ph34r:

Glad I'm not the only one to "sort of" come out of the woodwork after being away for a while....

Good to see you Psycho_Active :)

WOW!!! Now this is a reunion!! Damn man...how awesome it is to see you again...god I remember back in 2004 and...bah...long story. Anyways..good to see you. Oh..btw...you're gonna love the i7 if you get one.

OMG!!!! Its psyco active!!!!!! What's up Buddy?!? You know Maverick recently joined these forums too! I still remember that night you came over and had a few too many "tacos." That was some crazy stuff man!!!

Huh? I don't think we've ever met. You sure you didn't eat the "other" tacos?

I swear to you guys that he didn't eat the tacos that came out of my kitchen! :unsure: I mean, just because the FDA shut me down because of some Llama carcus laying around is no call on blaming me for his hallucinations. Besides, that story about Llama carcus is absolute absurd. :unsure: You believe me right?, Right?

BTW...my kitchen is open and I still have a "Taco Tuesday! ALL YOU CAN EAT"! I...ehh...use real meat too :unsure:

* Psycho_Active Walks away while itching his head. He starts to mumble...*

"Damn...I could've sworn I cleaned up the kitchen before they raided me"

Holy crap I was thinking tacos tonight before I even read this thread. GIMME. BTW Welcome back.

LOL!!! Man...tacos FTW!!! I am serious when I say that I have tacos atleast twice a week.

Hey...I'm a rapper too on the side 'yo