To the Veterans of OCC....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are ya guys just wanted to say what up

its funny no matter how far i stray from home occ is always one of the first bookmarks on every machine i ever use\setup

Edited by apostolics

how are ya guys just wanted to say what up

its funny no matter how far i stray from home occ is always one of the first bookmarks on every machine i ever use\setup

So I'm sitting here doing my usual morning thing. You know, reading the news/email et-cetera drinkingcoffee.gif. I see I get a response from this thread (again) and I get here and....HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! Wow...just when I thought I've seen most of the familiar names here...jesus. It's really good to see you apostolics pals.gif. Damn near spilled coffee all over my keyboard

12 pages ago my intentions were to stop by and say hello to all of you. I mean, I didn't think this would happen. Not that it's a bad thing but damn...

Actually it's a very good think huh? Thanks guys for participating in this thread. It shows stability and the reason for the longevity (I guess) of this community trophyh.gif. It is because of us, including the younger generations, is what makes OCC what it is today. So here's to you. clapping.gif

CHEERS!!

we still around just not so eager to jump in on every thread like wa back besifes life moves on now i pay the bills and need to work. cant stay up as late as before today is an ec=xception i went to see harry potter. so yeah im still a nerd.

we still around just not so eager to jump in on every thread like wa back besifes life moves on now i pay the bills and need to work. cant stay up as late as before today is an ec=xception i went to see harry potter. so yeah im still a nerd.

Haha. Welcome to real life right?

I've only seen you post in this thread, not in any others ;)

OH! Well My Answer is what apostolics said: [with my corrections]

we are [still] around. just not so eager to jump in on every thread like way back when. Besides, life moves on now [and] I have to pay the bills and need to work. cant stay up as late as before.

I thought you were aware of the fact that I'm not around as much as I used to be. That's why I created this thread? Again, referring back to what apostolics said above; Life Moves On. We all move on to different ventures. Crap...being stuck in neutral is just that; you're not going anywhere. Besides, I've created threads like this one this before? I just want to show my gratitude towards towards OCC and old friends I made. Normally, I only stop in occasionally to send bosco a PM to say hello (once every 2 months bosco?) . Incidently, If I ain't mistaken, I've done that since day one. Even when I worked for him. Just addressing someone in a 'BTW" type means a lot to some people.

Anyways....so yeah.